Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
August 22, 2019, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Attendance at this class is required before participants can sign up for the Residential Landscape Design Assistance program. Converting your yard to a vibrant and low water landscape can seem intimidating, but we are here to help. In this two hour workshop learn:
- why a waterwise landscape can do more for you than your old yard ever did
- basics of creating a plan and resources to help, including our no cost landscape design assistance program (within service area)
- how to apply for eligible rebates for landscape transformation and other rebate and installation programs
- basics of turf removal and project preparation
- basics of understanding what changes may be needed to your irrigation system
- advice on project planning and the best times of year to remove lawn and plant
- advice on choosing and hiring a contractor
- other sources of information to help you on your next steps